The children at Ball Green Primary School can expect to:
- Learn in a well-ordered, attractive, friendly and stimulating environment.
- Be respected for their personal qualities, valued for their achievements and acknowledged for their individual needs.
- Be encouraged to become confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated and independent learners.
- Have well planned, organised and balanced learning opportunities in which high standards will be encouraged.
- Be expected to keep the school rules, show understanding and respect for others and be a worthwhile member of the school community.
Ball Green Golden Rules:
- Wear your school uniform with pride.
- Respect for others, yourself and the environment.
- Always use your manners.
- Walk sensibly around school.